- Free-hand drawing, sketching and nude, with Jan Cato Bøttger
- Nydalen Painting School, acrylic painting, with Heidi Øiseth
- Marius Moe, oil still life
- Open Workshop, Eva Kurseth, acrylic painting
- Roar Werner Eriksen, Big painting, acrylic painting
- Roar Werner Eriksen/Markus Brendmoe, advanced acrylic painting
- Markus Brendmoe/Andreas Siqueland, advanced acrylic painting
My fascination for both painting and photography has gradually evolved into drawing digitally on my own photos.
Elements in nature inspire associations that I rework in different ways.
I draw freehand in order to preserve a form of hands-on craftsmanship in a digital format.
Contrasts are at the center of my approach to photography, as a tool to highlight the graphic aspect and thereby, to both shed light on and defamiliarize the ordinary things that tend to elude us in everyday life.
I have an artisan background and training, which I have previously applied in the designing of handbags.
- Bogstad Gård
- H12 Galleriverkstedet